So I recently 3 gift cards as a graduation gift. The day I decided to use my cards I checked my balance as instructed on the gift card.

One of my cards had $60 and decided not to check my other cards. I entered the store to shop and went it was time to pay I was told my card was empty. I immediately began to make phone calls because I had just checked the balance before entering the store. I called customer service and was told the card was used an olive branch in Mississippi.

(I am in California) They told me they would request for a replacement card if it was approved. One week later I get an email about my request being decline due to the way I checked the balance of the gift card. I was so upset I called customer service again because I just did not understand how this was all my fault when I simply checked my balance through their website. I talked Audrey who gave me a shitty excuse and made me feel like I was trying to scam them.

I asked her to transfer me to a supervisor and told me that she would but it would be useless because he would say the same thing. I get transferred to Kirby they supervisor who also gave me attitude and told me that I needed to get my computer checked for viruses because that’s what caused my gift card money to be compromised. At the end I was told nothing could be done unless I had receipt for the gift card purchase (which was given as a gift with a graduation card and just the amount of the gift card written in marker).

I am beyond frustrated with this company and the quality of service they give to customers who are victims of their hacks and scams. PLEASE DO BETTER TARGET !

Review about: Target Gift Card.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments