Purchased a Target gift card at my local grocery store. Tried to use to make a purchase online.

Card was defective, since I couldn't read the access code needed to use the card. Called c/s who told me to call the store I purchased card from & the manager could read me the access code. Knew this couldn't be true, but called anyway. Was referred to a c/s number that was for registries, not gift cards.

Looked up number online. Called again & got another rude employee who said to go to the Target store & THEY could read the access code online. Called back to speak to supervisor who said they'd reissue me a gift card. Asked for an e-card & was denied that request.

Tried to discuss complaint with a management member & he disconnected my call. Absolutely NO satisfaction!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of target gift card and associated monetary loss in the amount of $100. Target needs to "e-gift card & another gift card for having to spend 2 hours on the phone, with no resolution!" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned target gift card in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Target.

Comments

Just because someone told you something that you do not want to hear, does not automatically mean the person were rude. You must be young to mistake these two.