5.0
Layout of Store

Target debit took $569.38 out of my checking account I have no debit of any kind and no Target cards at all, had to close that account and change all bill pay and auto deposits! The person that did this filled out the application with my checking, routing and address but not my name or any other personal info.

I received the debit card in my mail 3 days later after the money was taken.I live in Fl. The debit was used at a Oakland Ca store with their name, not mine. They are so anxious to sign people up they don't get all the important information. How does this happen!

INSIDE JOB? No other breaches happened so Target is to blame.

At my own bank if I want cash out of my account they want a picture ID and my lat 4 digits of my SS number. We will never deal with Target again after they told us it wasn't their fault.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of target debit card from Target. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Target to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was stolen identity. Author liked the most all of it. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Comments