I ordered a Tom Tom XL 340S from Target.com on 11/25/09 and on 12/4/09 got an e-mail that it was not availabe but they would ship the 335S and guaranteed Christmas delivery.On 12/12/09 they sent an e-mail stating it was shipped (3-5 day delivery time) and charged my credit card.

It didn't come by the beginning of this week and I kept calling and they said it would be here. Then this morning Christmas Eve they sent an e-mail that they were refunding my money and it wouldn't be delivered. They could have admitted this earlier in the week and I could have gotten one some place else.

I will never buy another thing from Target.com or from a Target store.I purchased a lot of stuff from them this year.

Had an Experience with Target?

Comments

Quote=” connie”

“Target needs to close their doors and go back to France!!”

What!?! Target Corp is an American company that was founded in Minneapolis, Minnesota in 1902. There is no connection to France (except the humorous pronunciation of Tar-JAY to elevate a big-box budget retailer as a pretentious high end store).

If you’d put this much energy into advanced planning for your holiday gifts you’d have ordered earlier to beat the last-minute rush. Really!?!

I won't even go into how Pissed I am!!Ordered on Dec.22,paid express ship,no confirm on shipping called the 23rd after 7pm,was told to Size down my order and then could get them shipped 24th all were available to ship next day.

So I cut my christmas gifts,and told them to just get it here by the 26th. Never got a ship notice,called them on 26th was told Not shipped yet,but to ship on 28th be here 30th. So my grandchildren would have to travel back to get them,set date for Jan 1 20010. Checked for ship date on 29th still Not shipped,called,New ship date Jan.4th 20010!!Called to find out WHY??

Was told no explaination was there. Now all these items were in stock to ship in 1-2 days according to site policy.She then tells me 2 items are No Longer available!! So now I am short gifts in a order that Has NOT shipped Yet!! And will Not be here when my family comes for a second time!!

The customer service people are trained to LIE to you!!

What a bunch of ,(you fill in the blank)!!

Made a order from Toys R Us on same day,,,,got it the 24th!!!Target needs to close their doors and go back to France!! They can't even follow their own policies,maybe because they have told so many lies, to the customers, that they don't know them! I even had one of them tell me that I did not see the 1-2 day ship behind the item,so I asked ,Then why did I order it??

I wanted these gifts by the 26th of this month,she said Nothing ships in 1-2 days!!At...

Quote=”brian”

This is target for you, I did recieve (sic) my 335”

Good!

Quote=”brian”

“This company is a joke.”

If you say so… You could always return the item for a refund or exchange. Target wasn’t joking when it made that generous offer to it's guests!

This is target for you, I did recieve my 335 after they switched it from the 340 xl. This company is a joke.

Quote=”Christmas and didn't”

“I ordered a Tom Tom XL 340S from Target.com”

“Then this morning Christmas Eve they sent an e-mail that they were refunding my money and it wouldn't be delivered.”

It’s unfortunate that you didn’t get what was promised to you.

“and I could have gotten one some place else.”

So… Why did you order this item from target.com?