3.9
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I ordered 6 items from Target online, and of the 6 items I ordered, 2 came in damaged. terrible packing!!!!!!!!!!!

nothing boxed right or protected inside one big box, so one of the items crushed into the side of another, and ripped open that box, causing damage to the product. Another delivery was in a bag, and no protection again, causing one item to hit against another, breaking the glass cover of it. Will NEVER AGAIN, order anything from Target. I have never had any issues with online ordering from anyone else!

Terrible packing!!! someone needs to address this problem, or they will be having many more returns from unsatisfied customers. I have to make a trip to another town where our Target is located to return these two items, so I can go purchase them again in time for Christmas.

Use Amazon!!!! They pack everything perfectly and protected!

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of target online ordering from Target. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Target to issue a full refund.

Comments