I been a costumer for many years always in enjoy all ur products, clothing, shoe's, food department, toys, baby area, auto area every department, but now they're a big hugh problem the small food court where u serve popcorn, hotdogs, grill cheese, icings for the children n other foods, but now its all gone to ? Who knw where, some brilliant master mind thought it wont be a big deal by removing it from my Livermore Ca store, so I am asking u please bring back the food court, cuz I will have no choice but to go to Walmart where they have a small food court like subway n popcorn too:) so pls don't make me go there:(

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Target. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Target.

Comments