2.2
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Ordered a very expensive fire pit.Expedited shipping still took ten days.

Fire pit cracked upon arrival. Call and they want me to bring to UPS told them way to heavy not possible for me to do. Puts me on hold and than says they can arrange for a pick up.

Not too bad until next they have only two fire pits can't guarantee I will get my fire pit refuse to expedite shipping refuse to have a manager call and arrange for me to get product tomorrow.I do not think sending a replacement via overnight mail is too much to ask for when their product arrives damaged

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Target and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about fire pit from Target was no accountability and supervisors , but reviewer liked great shopping selection. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Target.

Had an Experience with Target?

Comments