When I was at work over the weekend (1/8) I ordered 3 movies from Target on a gift card that was given to me for Christmas. I personally did all my Christmas shopping on-line and was pleased with other companies such as Toys R Us.

I got home a few hours later and realized that I owned one of the movies in a series of movies and had mistakenly ordered it again. The next afternoon I returned to work and checked my e-mail for a confirmation. I found none. I then called customer service and they told me that it was already in processing.

I know that it had not shipped because it takes a week for it to even ship. I could not cancel my order because according to the customer service rep. I could only cancel/change my order for the first half an hour after the order was placed. Tell me why??

It doesn't ship until the week of 1/13-1/17, but I could not cancel. There recommendation is to mail it back at my expense or take it to a Target store. I am a single parent with no car. They SUCK!

What is the point of having a customer service rep when they can't even help you.

I WILL NEVER PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THEM EVER AGAIN!!! THEY HAVE NO IDEA ON HOW TO TAKE CARE OF THEIR CUSTOMERS.

Review about: Target Gift Card.

Comments

agree

My ref; number is 3-797446385. My phone # is (701)527-0932 please call me right away. Thank You