Well I have had two bad experiences at my local Racine Target. First was while checking out the cashier was so rude and while they had a promo for spend so much on Starbucks coffee(which isn't cheap) get a $10.00 gift card.I had stated oh this is a good deal cause I get the gift card,the cashier before even allowing the items to promp for it said no I think you are wrong I am paging an employee to go look.

I then walk back with them and as the line gets longer mined you she says yeah I see the sign. Ok fine what ever right well just last night I decide to go back in buy some items, Tide, clothing, mints. Gave the cashier a $1.00 off coupon mind you from there own Target site he said oh this doesn't look real. REALLY but he goes it works.

Then I notice he forgot to put the mints I paid for in the bag. I call the store get hung up on 3 times speak to a manager who then says she has never heard of Altoids. Come on hire people who at least know what you sell it just shows me you try to make your customers out to feel *** when in fact you are. Horrible exp I am not even going in to get them because I feel like some kind of scammer in which I rather not deal with.

So yeah not a fan of how they treat or speak to customers. Sadly I don't think they would ever change because if it isn't happening to you than they have no sense of frustrating it truly is.

Comments

London, England, United Kingdom #742721

anonymous from south dakota the saying "no" and not breaking rules just for her and giving her special treatment was what she considered "rude"

No Timeshare
Dallas, Texas, United States #668219

You need to write an intelligent letter of complaint to the corporate office and include the names of agencies you plan to write if they don't make good. Visit www.ivebeenrippedoff.blogspot.com the book sold there not only tells you where to write but has sample letters that work.

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #668179

From what you have stated, I don't see how the cashier was rude. You have no right to criticize what the employees know.

The cashiers can't be expected to know the name of every item that the store stocks. From your grammar, some of your spelling and punctuation, you sound like you don't know as much as you seem to think you do.

to anonymous Bradenton, Florida, United States #672192

Are you serious? The cashier's response sounds rude to me!

Not sure where you shop, but I'm glad I don't live there if this sounds normal to you. LOL. I think people don't have to be particularly intelligent to know when they are being treated like an *** and a liar.

Geez. Can't even come to a complaint site to complain without getting treated poorly.