Target really you have failed. Wow just got an update on my order placed on line.

I can not believe that they stated I went over my limit of ordered items. I only ordered one of certain items in stock and they are taking one item away . They took away the only one item I really wanted. That is not the kicker.

They charged my account twice for the order leaving me with a possible overdraft in my account. Now I am on hold with a person in the philippines waiting to be connected to the USA.

DISAPPOINTED CUSTOMER-SAMANTHA

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 14, 2011.

Comments

Broad statements like "worst customer service people in the entire retail business" are a little unnecessary. It's not as if the representatives breed and perpetuate a cycle just because the people you have dealt with are lame. You need not brand everyone with a bad name.

:cry

And I see you've met Simon, this site's eunuch. He'll curse you, ridicule your complaint and you for posting it.

Welcome aboard. Buckle up - Simon's getting ready to take you for a cruise through his fantasy land.

Thanks for posting. I see you've met Anonymous, this site's g-a-y little terrorist wannabe.

Target has absolutely the worst customer service people in the entire retail buisness. I hope you got it resolved, but want to warn you that if your experience reflects similiar complaints, you probably won't reach a successful conclusion.

Good luck and thanks for the posting. I had a horrible experience with Target and want to warn as many people as possible.

Please let your family and friends know that Target is a bad company to deal with. Thanks.