Pickens, South Carolina
2.1
Layout of Store

I bought a Fit it 129.99 for christmas present. The latest 3 weeks they have out of stock and I had no idea 4 days ago was my 30 days.

What *** is that I have a receipt and its unopened and still selling for 129.99. I wanted to exchange and buy 149.99 fit bit with heart rate. Peggy supervisor for guest relations refused to let me speak to someone else ...today is the 30th...target may not care but I spend hundreds there but they lost this customer. Not opened product with warranty n receipt!!!

Peggy suggested I call back n will be told the same thing!! Ridiculousness Target!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of exchange policy. Target needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned exchange policy in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Target.

Comments

Nashville, Tennessee, United States #966812

Target has one of the most straightforward and flexible return policies I have ever seen. All you have to do is follow the time frames.

Lorain, Ohio, United States #957742

It is your responsibility to look at your receipt which has the time frame of return policy for items you purchases. All people do now a days is want to blame others for there stupidity. Your fault deal with it.

to Anonymous #966999

It was a Gift.... not blaming anyone I brought back the receipt...

it's *** you cannot return an unopened package with receipt. 30 days is ridiculous on unopened returns- most offer 60-90 days. Your entitled to speak your opinion but Target was rude on the phone and their policy is ***. They lost 40 dollars so my stupidity saved me money and I shop at stores with better service and policies.

I posted to save others that don't shop daily or work there to realize fitbit fall under 30 day policy of electronics. Stores change policies all the time.

I accept my ignorance in the policy n not knowing... it's just ridiculous.

to lindzy #985537

Honestly you should have checked as it is clearly stated under the item when you have to return it by (that includes making an exchange) and you could have returned it for a giftcard to use to purchase the one you wanted.

MattD78
Melbourne, Florida, United States #944470

Yeah, ridiculous that Target would follow a return policy they put into place and inform you both in store and on your receipt. Outrageous.