3.0

I recently ordered two VERY cute pairs of boots online. They came in yesterday and I was excited and tried them on right away. Sadly they did not fit. There was an option online to order both pair of these boots in wide calf, but I have never needed that before so I just ignored that.

I called my local Target to ask if they had that size in store in wide calf. They stopped me right away to tell me that they do not carry in boots in wide calf and it is online only. So I asked what I would have to do to make this exchange.

They told me I could bring the boots in to return them and get the money back on my card or as a gift card and just re order them online. That is all fine and dandy EXCEPT the fact that the boots are no longer on sale. I asked them about that and they said there is nothing they can do about that.

I understand that I am the one who made this mistake, but I feel as though there should be something that they can do better to help. I shouldn't have to pay double shipping and more on top of what I originally paid.

If I needed to exchange a 5 for a 6 I wouldn't have to pay anymore if they were no longer on sale.

I just find this very frustrating!

I would like to add that all the employees that I did speak with at the Davenport Target were very nice and tried to be helpful.

Review about: Target Gift Card.

Reason of review: exchange .

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments

Gabby1991

But if I do not have to pay to exchange from a 5 to a 6 why should I have to pay to exchange a 5 to a 5 wide calf?

to Gabby1991 #889648

Because you are foolish and do not even know your own shoe size. Go ask mommy what size you wear next time before ordering.

to KevinRichards #891631

why do you have to be a *** *** about it. Let the girl vent.

to You***k #891862

Well like another poster said she is the one that made a mistake, and you are right about one thing, she is a girl, a five year old most likely.

You even admit you are the one that made the mistake. You should pay for your mistake. Frustrating as it is that is the way life is.