1.2K views

I bought 2 digital converter boxes at $49.99 each, used my two $40 dollar coupons and the clerk, a 60+ woman, says that's $61.88. I said no that's wrong then she gets the *** like I'm all screwed up and says she will start over again. I say "Don't you know math? 100-80 isn't 60" then she calls the asst manager because I said she was wrong.

The asst manager tells me not to insult his team member by telling her she doesn't know math. Then I say "So it's my fault she doesn't know simple addition/subtraction and doesn't know how to enter it in the register and then argues with me?" and again he tells me not to insult his team member.

So this guy gets on his power trip and escorts me out of the store.

So I get treated like *** because I challenged her on her mistake.

Review about: Target Manager.

Had an Experience with Target?

Comments

Very informative post. Thanks for taking the time to share your view with us.

You certainly deserve a round of applause for your post and more specifically, your blog in general. Very high quality material

So,time out's over.Great.

Been waiting to hear from you guy(s)(if you know what I mean).Welcome back ...

Thanks For This Blog, was added to my bookmarks.

You certainly have some agreeable opinions and views. Your blog provides a fresh look at the subject.

Thanks For This Blog, was added to my bookmarks.

#202906

They can add and subtract!You can't read.

The manager made it clear that the fine print on the coupon allowed only one coupon to be used per transaction. If you had read the coupon, you would have understood this. However, you were too busy feeling superior to the cashier to read the coupon. Do rules not apply to you?

If you want to use two coupons, then buy your two items in two separate transactions.Have a friend buy one for you or return to the store later to buy the second.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #198709

It is only one person who wrote all those useless comments about women. The rude person who write this letter.

Khurda, Orissa, India #198481

To all these comments about women being useless, lets not forget who/what bought you into this world; a WOMAN, who happens to be your mother.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #197908

Acually I am 59.For your information my last divorce was 23 tears ago when I discovered all women over the age 25 were coat racks.

The b**ch i divorced was 28 already useless for three year.Once women are over 25 they lose their sex appeal and are useless and should all be taken to an island so we don't have to look at their ugly wrinkled bodies.