1.2K views

I bought 2 digital converter boxes at $49.99 each, used my two $40 dollar coupons and the clerk, a 60+ woman, says that's $61.88. I said no that's wrong then she gets the *** like I'm all screwed up and says she will start over again. I say "Don't you know math? 100-80 isn't 60" then she calls the asst manager because I said she was wrong.

The asst manager tells me not to insult his team member by telling her she doesn't know math. Then I say "So it's my fault she doesn't know simple addition/subtraction and doesn't know how to enter it in the register and then argues with me?" and again he tells me not to insult his team member.

So this guy gets on his power trip and escorts me out of the store.

So I get treated like *** because I challenged her on her mistake.

Review about: Target Manager.

Comments

Very informative post. Thanks for taking the time to share your view with us.

You certainly deserve a round of applause for your post and more specifically, your blog in general. Very high quality material

So,time out's over. Great.

Been waiting to hear from you guy(s)(if you know what I mean). Welcome back ...

Thanks For This Blog, was added to my bookmarks.

You certainly have some agreeable opinions and views. Your blog provides a fresh look at the subject.

Thanks For This Blog, was added to my bookmarks.

#202906

They can add and subtract! You can't read.

The manager made it clear that the fine print on the coupon allowed only one coupon to be used per transaction. If you had read the coupon, you would have understood this. However, you were too busy feeling superior to the cashier to read the coupon. Do rules not apply to you?

If you want to use two coupons, then buy your two items in two separate transactions. Have a friend buy one for you or return to the store later to buy the second.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #198709

It is only one person who wrote all those useless comments about women. The rude person who write this letter.

Khurda, Orissa, India #198481

To all these comments about women being useless, lets not forget who/what bought you into this world; a WOMAN, who happens to be your mother.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #197908

Acually I am 59. For your information my last divorce was 23 tears ago when I discovered all women over the age 25 were coat racks.

The b**ch i divorced was 28 already useless for three year. Once women are over 25 they lose their sex appeal and are useless and should all be taken to an island so we don't have to look at their ugly wrinkled bodies.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #197905

With your attitude no wonder you were divorced six times. Six times, now I am starting to believe this letter is more of a troll letter from a bored 12 year old than anything.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #197904

You don't have to say the same thing five times. Also that cashier could not add because she is a woman, and all women are dumb at math, and useless once they reach the age of 25.

At that time they should be used as door mats or coat racks.

I should know I was divorced six times, and all my ex wifes are useless. F**k you michael.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #197902

I don't think you would have actually went through with beating the *** out of the manager because I know people like you. You only like to pick on people smaller than you.

I doubt very much that you would follow through with your threats if a male was over the age of 16. That is the real reason you backed down after you threatened the manager because you are a coward and can't follow through on your threats. The reason you did not lay the hand on the 13 year old was most likely because you knew that the person who threatened you would kick your butt. Also if you ever threatened a child like that in my presence I would hold you down, and get other's to hold you down and have you deal with the police.

You ran away from trouble with a cowards with your tail behind you. You would not be given a chance to run if you threatened a child while I was nearby. I am also a school principal and if you threatned one of my students I would see to it that the police press charges against you.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #197899

Kids are not always well behaved and do silly things but the don't need to be threatened by a cowardly adult who cannot take somoene his own size on. The cashier made a mistake and you got all rude which is why you were kicked out of the store.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #197897

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #197896

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #197895

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #197894

First of all you would not last ten seconds in a fight with me. I would beat your son after I am done with you.

Second Stop replying to my letter. Oh and by the way retard the child was shopping alone, that is why he had the cell phone, that is why he was taking pictures did not have a parent telling him to stop.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #197893

". I told him that I would smack him and someone said if you touch that child we will beat you down.

Should have mooned everyone since lots of people wanted pictures."

Most likely the parent. If you threatened my son like that I would not just threaten you I would actually take you down. You must think you are tough picking on children. How do you even know that child was taking a picture?

Even if he was he should not be attacked by some out of control adult. Seriously they should have called the police on you.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #197712

The manager said I could only use one coupon per transaction. I told him that if he did no let me use them both I would beat the *** out of him and give him a black eye.

WHich is when he threatened to call the police if I did not leave. He thinks because he was giving management to the store that he is God. He went on a power trip and did not give me what I wanted. Trust me If the other a-s-s-h-o-l-e-s were not watching me with cellphones to call the police that manager would have been taken away in an ambulance.

But because busy body buttheads were ready to call the feds on me I had to leave. I had lots of people follow me out the store. I even had a 11-13 year old take pictures of me.

I told him that I would smack him and someone said if you touch that child we will beat you down. Should have mooned everyone since lots of people wanted pictures.