2.0
Layout of Store

So I ordered a e-gift card for my friend as a wedding gift. I received an email "Your order was cancelled" I thought maybe I made a mistake while entering my credit card details.

So I called them again to see if they can recreate the order. The agent tried transferring me to a specialist but nobody picked up the phone. I waited for 10 mins and then hung-up. I called again.

This time I spent 40 mins on the phone with a customer service agent whose accent I could not understand. He took practically all the info again (everything needed for me to place another order online) and created another order. He placed it, i went off the phone and saw an email that it got cancelled again.

Basically I have wasted 1-1 n half hour in the past 24 hours just to send a gift card. NEVER going to try this again.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Target. The most disappointing about target gift card from Target was customer service, gift card purchase and website Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Target.

Comments

KevinRichards is a troll and attempts to antagonize posters (just look around the site), so pay him no mind. Obviously this is really irritating of Target to do and pretty poor CS.

to Anon Orange, California, United States #933965

I am not trolling, I am just stating if this person is going to make fun of someone's intelligence, the least they could do is spell and use grammar beyond a first grader's level. If someone is going to ASSume that a person who tells the customer that they are wrong that they work for the company it shows that they are not very intelligent, especially if you are going to give reasons to why they are wrong.

This person thinks a person should not be working at customer service because she cannot understand their accept. That is discrimination. Have mommy explain this to you because like your classmate you are wrong here.

This person also ASSumes because I took a minute to tell her off that I have no job. In her ASSumption, that means she too had not job as well as you don't have a job.

Orange, California, United States #932101

"ohhh sorry for that, I did not go school at all so pardon my 'I's' .You seem to have a lot of time to point out to things that are completely unrelated to the topic. Are you jobless or just a little weird?

"

There you go again ASSuming that I am jobless and weird, the point is before you find wrong in others at least make sure you are perfect yourself.

You seem to have trouble comprehending what you read. If you were not old enough to have a credit card I would have thought by your attitude and terrible grammar that you are six years old, but apparently you are an adult, a mentally retarded adult at that.

Orange, California, United States #931657

So just because you could not understand the person's accent you think he should not be dealing with you?

divyakhandekar
to KevinRichards #931665

No. Because he said that his system was slow and he couldn't get info in quickly.

I am blaming the admin.

Also the order still couldn't be placed so it just wasted my time. I work in customer support myself and i understand that the amount of time being spent on such a simple task was ridiculous.

to divyakhandekar Orange, California, United States #931879

Well hopefully one day you get a customer just like you, difficult and hopefully that customer also complains that they could not understand your ascent and you get in trouble for it. Before judging other people learn how so spell, the pronoun I should begin with a capital letter, this is something learned in the first grade.

Obviously you are getting married for your looks and not your brain. You are just a hood ornament with hooters to your husband.

to KevinRichards Washington, Missouri, United States #931897

I am sure you could find recruiters in California who can help you get a job. You can also try for customer service jobs at target since your grammar is so amazing.

Good luck!! Btw it's "learn how to spell" not "learn how so spell"