My daughter found one specific item for grandchild on line at Huntsville Texas store. I ordered on line on Monday for pickup on Thursday.

I worked in Houston that week and would pick up on my way home on Thursday. I get a text saying my order is ready for pickup until Wednesday. I called Target.com and they said they could not help and to contact the store. I talked to a manager at the store and they said they could not hold the package past Wednesday.

I had to drive 80 miles one way to pickup package and then drive back to Houston and work late to make up the time I took off to pick up the package. I talked to the store managers to let them know how dissatisfied I was and they had no resolution and could care less. I will never shop at Target again.

This is the worst experience that I have ever had with a retailer.

The employee (lady) at the will call desk said I would have been able to hold your items until Thursday for you. Here manager is the one that said they could not hold a package for one additional day.

Imbusules abound in Huntsville and at Target.com

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $60. bjhutch20752 is overall dissatisfied with Target. The most disappointing about target manager at Target was managers at store or managers at target dot com Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Target.

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #1242041

What the heck is an Imbusule?

Here manager...