Target offers Paypal as method of payment when shopping on-line. What they don't tell you is that refunds are only given as store credit, when using Paypal. 8 items didn't fit and I can't return them for anything BUT store credit.

They refused my return for money at the local store. Customer Service accessed by telephone sent emails with a shipping label that could not be printed. The error code is "Base64 encoded image." Then Customer Service told me UPS would print me a label and pick up my package. Wrong!

I even called Corporate Headquarters and waited 30 min. on hold for a Supervisor of Customer Service to pick up. They did not.

I will never buy at Target again, regardless of Oprah's affiliation. In fact, I think I will contact her. Maybe she can straighten out their poor business model.

Comments

I bought two brown Kids leather wing back chairs for $173.00 from Target using paypal I opened them and one was damaged and the other was pink polka dots so I went to Costco and bought two more that had recliners in them and decided to return the ones that were damaged and the wrong color but they said only store credit because I paid with paypal, the reason I used Paypal is because you are suppose to get your money back. We have been fighting with Target and I have opened a case with Paypal, I don't want a store credit, I want my money back