I'm very unhappy with Target, below is my reply to their customer representative blowing me off!

Under my response is the Target reply to my complaint about delivery.

How does this answer my complaint that you promised delivery before 12/24 ( it stills shows 12/24 delivery on Target site as of today 12/30) and now I'm getting an estimated delivery of 12/30 from UPS? UPS is your contracted delivery service not mine.

Your competitors do what they have to make sure customer gets their delivery on time, why don't you?

You can contact UPS and arrange for overnight service!

Ebay & Amazon do it!

I've seen Walmart give a customer a larger and better brand of TV because they didn't have the one ordered.

What are you offering..a "TOO Bad"?

And no I couldn't get a chat window nor an e-mail window from your website. I contacted you by going thought corporate links not customer service. I tried calling and was told by automated message wait was over an hour!

In a message dated 12/23/2015 3:48:40 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, guest.service@target.com writes:

Hello Robert,

Thank you for contacting Target.com I understand that you are having issue with contacting Target.com. I understand your frustration.

Our website does offer email contact that is how you reached me. The website does offer chat with a live representative. To access the chat you have to click on an item and a pop up will show at the bottom of the screen asking if you’re finding what you’re looking for.

Target.com does not have anything to do with the UPS website or the information contained in it we direct you to the website for tracking purposes. So I can’t speak to the estimated delivery date of 12/39 that was given to you by UPS. You will need to contact UPS regarding that.

If you access our applications thru Google Chrome you will have a better experience. If not that could be why maybe you are experiencing these issues with the chat and email. I can’t say for sure. You can try uninstalling and reinstalling the Target.com application and that may help also.

Thank you for choosing Target.com. Have a good day.

Sincerely,

Latasha

Target.com Guest Services

www.target.com

ref:_00Di0bdoy._500i0ahK4s:ref

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Target. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Target.

Comments