Last weeks ad included this item for $59.99 and an additional 20% off with the promo code TOYS. The first day of the sale them item was sold out in stores and online. I called the toll free customer service number to see when they would be back in stock. The representative (Louis) told me he didn't know but all I had to do was call back when they are in stock and I can purchase it for the sale price. Miraculously, the next morning after the sale ended they were back in stock. I sense some dishonesty on Target's end regarding this sale/stock coincidence. I called the toll free number again and explained the situation to the rep but was told this is not possible. They can not honor a sale price from last week. I was also advised they could "possibly" look into offering me the item at the sales price if I had a case number. I explained that I do not have a case number and that it was the customer service reps responsibility to create a case for me, obviously he wasn't aware of the process surrounding his job. I would also like to add that there were no disclaimers of limited quantity available or any other signs of a bait-and-switch style promotion.

How can you offer a sale and not have the product??? And then not honor the sale price once you do have the product!

This practice is very dishonest and deceptive. Target employees can tell consumers what ever they want to just get them off of the phone I guess.

Very disappointing! I spend thousands and thousands of $ at Target but I am now inclined to take my business elsewhere.

Product or Service Mentioned: Target Coupon.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments