1/22/12-I approached checkout & the cashier turned off her light & said she was closed. 3 times,we were told to move across the store to express line which was full.We had enough decided to leave.We placed the items on the floor & were immediately approach by Laura who rudely asked what our problem was!

We explained & were frustrated.She screamed at us try to intimidate us & rudely said no one could help us.Asked to speak to a mgr she said was it & I couldn't speak to anyone else she screamed "NO".She told me to get out,I asked why she was being so rude and said "Goodbye" smudgely.I was horrified by her treatment & we began to walk away & she yelled"I Feel Sorry For Your Children".I was Pissed by her remark,& told her she had no business talking about my children,she laughed.We went to customer service and asked to speak to another manager other than Laura.During this time Laura kept walking by glaring at us as to intimidate by smiling. This is notfirst occurrence of discrimination I experienced at this same store.

Shoshana F. Regos

Review about: Target Cashier.

Comments

Hey if you are going to act younger than your children then she will feel sorry for them. You basically embarrassed them. Also putting things on the floor waiting for someone to trip. If it had been one of your children who tripped you would sue.

"Yeh , right. Minorities sometimes just want extra special treatment above and beyond white people"

Not all, just some and if they don't get special treatment they play the race card.

Em if she wants to act like a three year old when she does not get her way she deserves to be treated like one.

M

You want a better job work harder for it, don't cry racism when you don't get a promotion due to your lack of skills.

Wow. Way to make things up about how you were treated.

In fact, you were the one screaming while they just tried to help you. Way to cry racism every time something doesn't go your way...this is why the world is so ****ed up.

Wow. Way to make things up about how you were treated.

Westworld1

:cry When they turn the light off I don't cry racism...clerks are just lazy and rude. Crying racism doesn't help you...seriously wake up.

#420063

hahahahahahahahahahaha :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry

#420052

I worked security for target long ago , and when a new boss came to the store sshe kept pointing to a picture that showed a hispanic male in a security uniform, saying this s what I want an this is what I will get an a month after she came in I was brought into the store managers office with her as she spewed lies about me . I kept that store up to dat ean was always in uniform and clean , now they have all hispanic crew an they cant even wear the uniform shoes and their uniforms are all wrinkled like they sleep in it .

I did call corporate as well as the security division manager and she was fired for racial profiling and also were her gang member hires .

You cant work security an be a criminal ... sounds fishy to me

#420035

Get over the racism *** and stop making up blatant lies about the way you were treated.

The lane was closed for everyone, not just black people.

No one yelled at you like your describing, it is a obvious lie. Get over yourself.

#419336

Although there is no excuse for someone "screaming" at you, just because you didn't get your way doesn't mean that you are discriminated against. And really - you put your stuff on the floor??

#419325

I just want to say that the thing about the first cashier turning off the light. Dont think its because you are a different race. If they do not take a break/ lunch/ go home, we end up getting in trouble.

Yeh , right. Minorities sometimes just want extra special treatment above and beyond white people.

every time a black person doesn't get their way, they think it is because they're black. get a clue.

everyone experiences problems.

that's life. get over it and move on.

I agree with the discrimination against minorities by Target employees. Please don't be discouraged by ignorant people because the above word means:1.The unjust or prejudicial treatment of different categories of people or things, esp.

on the grounds of race, age, or sex. This is correct and it will be stopped!

I am going to write and get many signatures from consumers, so the corporate headquaarters be made to inforce their code of conduct policy to all. tbmotivated@aol.com

First of all, why did you put your items on the floor? Were you raised by monkeys?

Second, what proof do you have that the manager's actions were racially motivated?

Racial discrimination is a very serious accusation and it sounds like you're just assuming, which is really pathetic.

If you were really discriminated against in that store, you wouldn't have come back. I think you're full of it.

You should call their Corp office and report this foolishness.