I stood in line over an hour at my local Target, with only a 7" digital photo frame in hand (it was the last one on the shelf).It was a Digital Decor product, and the item in my hand was the exact image of what was advertised in the newspaper for $29.

However, upon checkout, the item was $59.99.

All that the cashier, and the woman at the customer service desk, would say was "sir, it's not the right one." Another customer handed me an ad, and my anger was confirmed because NOWHERE IN THE AD was a specific model or inventory number. Believe me folks, what I picked up was exactly what was advertised.

What Target did was either a big oversight or a downright scam.The cashier did tell me that other customers picked up the same item and complained about the different price.

Review about: Target Cashier.

Comments

BBB and Attorney General will help out.

I got it for $29 DPCI 056 13 0060

Quote=”Anonymous”

“I stood in line over an hour at my local Target, with only a 7" digital photo frame in hand (it was the last one on the shelf).”

Black Friday is the worst day to shop if you are unwilling or unable to wait in line or be a part of a large crowd.

Quote=”Anonymous”

“It was a Digital Decor product, and the item in my hand was the exact image of what was advertised in the newspaper for $29.”

Unfortunately for Target nearly all the photo frames look alike.

Quote=”Anonymous”

“However, upon checkout, the item was $59.99.”

This is still a heck of a bargain. I bought a seven inch frame a few years ago when the street price fell to one hundred dollars.

Quote=”Anonymous”

“Another customer handed me an ad, and my anger was confirmed because NOWHERE IN THE AD was a specific model or inventory number.”

If a door buster loss leader item gets you upset you have no business shopping on Black Friday.

Quote=”Anonymous”

“Believe me folks, what I picked up was exactly what was advertised.”

Simple enough to confirm. Have a red shirt TM (Team Member) scan your item and do a price check. Do this before waiting in a line.

Quote=”Anonymous”

“What Target did was either a big oversight or a downright scam.”

Clearly a scam! Secret meetings and conspiracy, even a secret handshake, ensured that a look-a-like digital picture frame was placed on the same shelf as the non-existent item seen in the nationally distributed print ad. With luck guests would get the wrong one and have to fork over an extra thirty bucks per transaction at the POS lanes! Sweet!

Next time you’re hunting door buster treasure consider asking for help before waiting in line.

The door buster DCPI was 056-13-0062 regularly priced at $49.99, on sale for $29.00. The similar seven inch photo frame is 056-13-0213 which sells for $59.99.

It was stated in the ad that it was the ultra-slim model that was on sale, the one you had in your hand I can assure you was not, it was a common mistake made yesterday, however shelve's were clearly marked and if another guest mistakenly put the "non-sale" item there it's not something we can always control, especially on Black Friday