Update by user Nov 13, 2011

I\'d like to remove this complaint, but PC doesn\'t seem to offer any way for the author to do that. If I could I would also remove my profile from here, but there doesn\'t seem to be a way to do that either.

Update by user Nov 13, 2011

Someone seems to have hacked my login here. That didn\'t take long, since I just set up this account last week. Reply number 3, below, was not not written by me.

Original review posted by user Nov 10, 2011

I bought a large wall clock that is the dominant feature and of my kitchen and primary timekeeper in my house. It's not even two years old.

I went to change it for daylight savings time and it broke. I took it to Target, which didn't carry the same exact clock in the store anymore, and they said there was nothing they could do about it. I can't believe it. This is an example of a big store acting like a big corporation that can't think on its feet.

If this was a small merchant, with the owner in the store, s/he would say "of course, let me exchange it for you." Let's find one of comparable price and switch it out if we don't have the same one.

I am such a good Target customer. Spend so much money there. Literally thousands of dollars a year.

But if they can't resolve this simple issue with a $50 clock, and don't care about me as an individual customer enough to find a way, I will never shop there again, and I will tell everyone I know about it. My parents will certainly shop there less as a result.

I will also post this issue on as much social media as I can. Other customers should know how such a loyal customer is being treated by Target.

Comments

FOOLS!

O, BROTHER! You guys are beyond description.

Honest4Sure

Since when does Target have an unlimited return policy for YOU? You anger could be directed at the mfr, who made a product with a short life span.

Why would any store exchange a clock that is two years old considering their return policy is 90 days? Even the maker of the clock more then likely wouldn't replace it after two years.