Cold Spring, Minnesota

A couple years ago I bought an ipod at a target store in St. Cloud, MN.

I purchased the three year service plan with it in case anything happened. I am now having issues with said iPod and when i purchased it they did not tell me that I had to call or go online to turn on the service plan. Now that I am having problems with it they are telling me they can't do anything for me since i didn't register the service plan. So Target has now lost a customer for life.

I will never bye from them again.

Witch really sucks because i like a lot of there other products.

Comments

Buy hooked on Phonics. You need it f*cking more an a *** iPod. :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin

Honest4Sure
#320868

Either you have the plan with the sticker in it or you have the receipt. If you still have the receipt your plan is very valid.

You're covered for product failure, not any physical or liquid damage.

Registering the plan is BS. the receipt serves as legal proof.

Maybe you should have purchased Hooked on Phonics instead...less money spent and a good investment for your future when reading those darn receipts and manuals!

Shut the *** up. Target now has to read to you too?

Complete ***.

I have bought extended warranties and service plans from Costco, Best Buy, Apple, Staples etc. and they always explain the policy requirements so I don't have to read all the fine print. I believe Target is wrong in this case by not doing better customer service and to lose a customer over an ipod, shame on them.

to Dolores Titusville, Florida, United States #776112

Always read the fine print.

their NOT there

buy NOT bye

which Not witch

Learn to read and write to avoid this from happening to you again.

:? read instructions.know what u pay for