I WENT TO TARGET IN MENLOW PARK EDISON NJ and purchased all mango water for my daughter who has a kidney problem and needs fluids due to constant blood clots. she only likes the mango pineapple water but hard to find.

I work a 14 hour day and drive over 1 hour to a target that i found by inventory they had 60 there she drinks 4-5 day. when i get them and try to buy them the clerk says they are on sale i can only purchase 10. I told him i don't need a sale just charge me regular price for all of them, he then asked the floor manager he then told me sorry could only buy ten and had my cart taken away from me with the rest of the products I was shocked and outraged. then i asked why he said your limit to what you buy here so i requested something in writing he said target does it through corporate don't need it in writing i am shocked.

So i almost returned them out of fustration but had to CALM DOWN BECAUSE THEY ARE FOR MY DAUGHTER NEEDS. SO I GOT WHAT THEY LET ME HAVE 10 SO ON THE WAY OUT I WAS CONFRONTED BY THE GM AND ASKED HOW MANY DO I HAVE IN MEY CART IT SEEMED LIKE A LOT AND I TOLD HER ONLY TEN AND COMPLAINED TO HER MY EXPIERENCE AND SHE TOLD ME SERIOUS>>>LOL I WAS LUCKY TO GET 10 I SHOULD ONLY GET 6 THIS IS SO CRUEL AND I AM SO PISSED I BUY THESE FOR MY DAUGHTER WHO HAS A KIDNEY PROBLEM HOW DARE YOU TARGET TELL ME I CAN ONLY BUY LIMIT ITEMS SO OTHER GUEST CAN BUY THEM WHIT NO SIGHNS OR NOTICE WELL TELL MY DAUGHTER WHEN SHE HAS ANOTHER ATTACT YOU LOW LIFES CARMA WILL GET YOU WITH NO LIMATATION

Comments

Before you actually complain, learn to use proper grammar... It's not the store's fault you can only buy 10 at the most for your ill daughter.

Get over it! :cry

First Born Triplet
Markham, Ontario, Canada #802462

I bet if you were the customer that came in after someone bought all of the sale items you would be complaining about there being no limits. They have to have limits, this way everyone can benefit from the sale. Something we learn in kindergarten but forget later on in life is to share and be considerate of others, you forgot about this unfortunately.

Dover, New Jersey, United States #802442

Again, someone who thinks they are special and the rules should not apply to them...stop being so greedy.....they have a right to limit the number you can buy/....what if you hogged them all and someone else who "needed" them could not buy any? People need to stop screaming "ME ME ME ME ME ME ME" ALL THE TIME AND START THINKING ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE

to Anonymous Markham, Ontario, Canada #802459

I bet if the customer before her bought all the sale items because they don't have a limit she would be complaining about them not having a limit. Yeah it is all about me me me as you say, not about sharing and thinking of others, something we learn in kindergarten and in cases like this mother we forget when we get older.

You do know that writing IN ALL CAPS is REALLY ANNOYING right? Especially when there are so many spelling and grammar mistakes.

Second of all, it is irrelevant to know how long you worked or how far you had to drive to get there. That doesn't make your situation any more valid than someone who sat on their a** all day and decided to go shopping. Don't have a *** attack.

Buy ten, go back into the store, and buy ten more with a different cashier. Problem solved.

Orange, California, United States #792587

Will you also be telling your daughter when she has another attack that the reason she is having health issues is because you messed up her life while drinking while pregnant

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States #774071

Nobody can make you feel ashamed but yourself. It is called a guity conscience.

to Anonymous Toronto, Ontario, Canada #774141

Your comment reminds me of that Eminem song.

Who are you, I'm your *** conscience.

However we already established that this person is trolling both by the claiming she was drinking when pregnant with the baby, and claiming she lost $100000000 because of this.

to Zack Succasunna, New Jersey, United States #774142

And Eminem and 50 cent(sing this song together) also taught us that not everything is as it looks, for example if you see your wife sleeping with a another man it could all be a misunderstanding, for all we know she tripped, fell and landed on his d*ck.

to Anonymous Toronto, Ontario, Canada #774144

No you mean Doctor Dre

to Zack Succasunna, New Jersey, United States #774143

BTW, Toronto dude, my security code was gojayz(close to go jays. your baseball team. Coincidence or because of your location?

If the customer were to be at a smaller store like a drug, convenience, or dollar store, I would refer them to a bigger box store. In this case, she is at a bigger box store, so I think she should be able to get what she needs...

However, I think this could be handled in a better situation. Such as, speaking with a store manager to see if they can arrange some sort of custom order for the customer if Target is able to do so. This way, Target can set aside for them for purchase. I don't really have any more ideas, other than the possibility of looking online.

I'm not much for shelf clearers either. However, I think it would be very helpful for people who do need to buy in bulk to be able to make customer orders with stores as such.

Especially, since the customer was even willing to pay for regular price. Unfortunately, this means it will take some time at first order.

to Anonymous #773674

Thank you. I feel responsible for my daughter's medical condition.

I made a mistake while pregnant and she has to suffer the consequences. I feel responsible this is part of the reason that I am trying to do what is best for her.This is why I am so angry that they would not allow me to buy more than ten. I was willing to pay the full price. Unfortunately I don't have access to a car.

For those that are trying to make me feel bad, don't you have better things to do. I already feel bad. I made a *** mistake, so anyone who thinks that I am being unreasonable I am doing everything right now to make my daughter's life as comfortable as possible. I am even willing to pay regular price for the water.

To the poster who is making me feel shamed, shame on you.

Don't you have anything better to do than to put down those who is already suffering. I already know my daughter may have kidney problems for the rest of her life, you don't need to rub it in and make me feel worse.

to Anonymous Orange, California, United States #792586

You need to grow up and realize this is about your daughter and not you. Making comments like "you don't need to rub it in and make me feel worse shows that it is all about you.

Well the fact is you drank an your daughter has health problems because of you drinking while pregnant with her. Don't go attacking other people because you have a drinking problem.

IT IS YOUR FAULT FOR DRINKING THAT YOUR DAUGHTER HAS KIDNEY PROBLEMS.

IT IS YOUR FAULT FOR DRINKING THAT YOUR DAUGHTER HAS KIDNEY PROBLEMS.IT IS YOUR FAULT FOR DRINKING THAT YOUR DAUGHTER HAS KIDNEY PROBLEMS. IT IS YOUR FAULT FOR DRINKING THAT YOUR DAUGHTER HAS KIDNEY PROBLEMS.IT IS YOUR FAULT FOR DRINKING THAT YOUR DAUGHTER HAS KIDNEY PROBLEMS. IT IS YOUR FAULT FOR DRINKING THAT YOUR DAUGHTER HAS KIDNEY PROBLEMS.IT IS YOUR FAULT FOR DRINKING THAT YOUR DAUGHTER HAS KIDNEY PROBLEMS. IT IS YOUR FAULT FOR DRINKING THAT YOUR DAUGHTER HAS KIDNEY PROBLEMS.IT IS YOUR FAULT FOR DRINKING THAT YOUR DAUGHTER HAS KIDNEY PROBLEMS.

Troll alert.

to Anonymous Toronto, Ontario, Canada #773678

I agree with you, look at the amount the OP has claimed to lose.($100000000) Then to post that about drinking while pregnant. Seriously this is not something to joke about.

dont worry between the hackers and the EMPLOYEE TROLLS on here they will be GOING OUT OF BUSINESS...........

to Anonymous #773831

LOL, Target isn't going out of business anytime soon there bud, but if that makes you feel better....

Thanks for your reply guys. I feel like I should protect my daughter.

You see the reason she has kidney problems was because I was drinking while pregnant with her. Like I said, I even offered to pay full price. Also to the *** who replied I should go back to my car and then get more don't judge me. First of all I don't drive, so I have no car to put it in, being a single parent I cannot afford a car.

Think before you make hurtful comments.

to Anonymous #778449

I felt for your story until I read this comment. I was actually going to suggest the same thing about leaving and coming back in to get ten more.

It may not be the most convenient thing ever but if you were doing this for your sick daughter it should have been no problem. For you to get all hyped up saying someone is being judgmental is ridiculous, they were just trying to give you a solution, I doubt anyone was trying to make a hurtful comment.

I'm sure the person only assumed you had a car seeing as you were buying a ton of coconut waters and most couldn't carry that. I agree that the limit is dumb, it shouldn't matter who is purchasing it as long as it is being purchased, however, don't jump at people who were just trying to help!