New York, New York

I ordered the windham

Related: Target Delivery Service Review from Delmar, New York

Large media cabinet about a month ago along with another two items ( lamp, carpet).I received the lamp and carpet after about a week but not the cabinet.

I waited another few days and then contacted target who let me know the delivery person couldn't find address. I have no idea why target never notified me that they were sending it back. I also never had issues with items being delivered here and the lamp and carpet made it just fine. After speaking with a very rude customer service woman she told me I could re order the item and have it shipped to a store by me.

I did and we borrowed my husbands friends truck since it was a large item. Once home we unpacked it and realized the kit with all the screws and bolts was open and there was a hole in the main box . All the parts were scattered inside the box but about half were missing . I called target.com asking for them to just send the assembly hardware kit.

I didn't think it was going to be a big deal. I had to call target home and because the parts were backordered this apparently cannot be done. I was transferred about 3 times - having to tell this story over and over again. This is unacceptable and we are very disappointed and frustrated .

Targets solution is to bring back the stand and order another . Umm ... No thanks!!

I have still not been refunded my money for the first stand yet.We are not happy with target and plan to not shop there again and share this nightmare story with others.

Review about: Windham Tv Stand Large.

Ease of Use
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Target Delivery Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Target?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.