1.2
Ease of Use

I will never shop at target again. I did a order online and purchased 2 items.

I got to seperate emails saying the item delivery has changed. Then i got a email that 1 item was available for pick up and the other item wouldnt be in till 10/3/2016. Well the item did not come in. I called the main company and they could not give me a tracking number and did not know what was going on with my order.

I got placed on hold 3 times and could hardly understand the representative. I got absolutely no where with them.

They told me if my order did not come within next couple days to call back. Very dissatisfied with Target.

Marionp wrote the review because of order processing issue at Target. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Target to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was have not received item purchased. Author liked the most i didnt like it at all and will never buy from you again. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Target and target delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments