Target Debt Card Scam, My US Bank Account has been hacked and fraudulent charges have been taken from my bank account.
Target has failed to protect my Account information and I have reported 5 fraudulent charges against my bank account.Target says it is US Banks responsibility to search out the source of the fraud and US Bank says it is Targets issue with protecting my account info.
So I am left stuck in the middle. US Bank says the Charges were made at a Target 600 miles from where I live. And Target says I did not sign the sales slip and have the name of the person who did. Yet they still have not stopped the continuing purchases.
And claim it will take a least 7 days to research the fraud and only after the bank refuses payment. Which requires me checking my account daily and spending hours on the phone with Target and my Bank. I am now being charged $35 by the bank for each time I file a stop payment against a unauthorized charge. Is this not very very bad service by both Target and US Bank.
A very unhappy Customer...
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Debit Card
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "Target claims to be the lowest price in retail. I visit target for light shopping had previously bad experience with target. There toy section always empty particular..."
- "Target has a promotion going on right now for Swiffer products which clearly states on the promo $5 Free Gift Card with the purchase of 2 selected items. I..."
- "I was walking through the produce section with a long north face coat when I felt a pull and heard a rip. The end cap of a table was missing..."
- "AN OPEN LETTER WALMART - For information purposes – My store number was 2479 and my terminal number was sc010936. The time and date on my receipt is 7/20/15 @..."
- "After waiting for more than 1 and half hours, a gate change and a rude representative AA still hasnt found a pilot to take us to our destination. Now I..."
- "I'm staying at the Microtel in Baton Rouge LA just off Interstate 12. The carpet turns your socks black, there is black mold in the bathroom and the entire room..."
- "My hubby & I purchased some rather pricey solid Hickory wood for our 2nd floor hallway in November 2015. BAD experience from day 1!! LL offered to install it for..."
- "I cancelled my membership Julu 23rd due to the Round Rock location closing . Not inlt did they not make customers aware of the closing (had to hear it..."
- "Just received my picture plaque today in the mail. I opened the box and put my pictures on the dresser. Anyway the picture ended up falling on the floor under..."