I decided to get the target debit card because I figured saving the 5% on baby formula would add up. I had it for less than 2 months and noticed a charge on my bank statement that I didn't recognize being that I hadn't been to target in over a week.

I called target and got into an argument with a man obviously based in another country. He insisted I made the purchase bc I'm the only person with the pin. I told him I didn't and asked for a description of the purchase. The purchase included 6 12 packs of Dr Pepper.

Anyone who knows me knows I only purchase diet drinks and never that many. I then was talked over by the man when I kept telling him I wanted the card cancelled. He seriously ignored me. I literally told him over 15 times to cancel the card and he would not.

When I asked to speak to a supervisor he asked me why. After that waste of time I called my bank and filed a dispute of charge. My bank agreed that I did not make that purchase and refunded me the money. We checked the mail Saturday to find TWO letters from target saying I owed them money bc my bank denied the charges.

Are you kidding me?!

I WILL NEVER SHOP THERE AND BUYERS BEWARE. The company clearly hasn't secured your private information and someone got away with a boat load of sodas and snacks on my behalf.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Target. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Target.

Comments

Orange, California, United States #1040313

I hope you are more careful with protecting yourself than you were protecting yourself from credit card fraud.