I received a gift from Target off my registry as a wedding present. Unfortunately there is a missing piece and we can't put it together.

When I called Target I was put on hold for the first 20 minutes, then transferred. I waited on hold for another 10 minutes and when someone finally got on, I had to explain the issue for a second time to this person. She hardly understood me and just kept repeating everything I said. She then took 10 minutes trying to find the product on my registry.

She said the only thing she could do is give me the manufacturers phone number. I told her I don't even want it anymore and want to return label so I can send it back to them. They said they don't send return labels, they just pass off their customers to the manufacturers once the sale is made. I asked to speak to a supervisor which took another 10 minutes, and the supervisor didn't apologize for anything and said there was nothing they could do and I should just return the item to a store even though I don't live anywhere near a Target.

I told her I needed to talk to someone who could do something, and she transferred me to guest relations which is the exact same place I started! I am done shopping there - very disappointed with how they follow through with their customers and their service was appalling.

Comments

IHateStupidCustomers

other than Ethan and myself, there's definitely some morons in this post about Target.

Wilma you are a *** as well since you dno't know when to use capital letters. In your first sentence you did not capitalize Target.

As for the OP, waiting ten minutes is not that long a wait for a store. The world does not revolve around you and you have to wait your turn.

I feel very sorry for your husband. He obviously did not know what he got into when he married you and I just hope you don't have children because you need lots of patience to raise them which you lack.

I wanted my target card to be sent to a diff. Address .

I was authenticated over the phone therefore why would I need to send an address change in the mail. I work in ust. Serv.

and we have to be pleasant and help. Target customer service is employed by complete morons!

Target's service is appalling. This is a lesson I learned the hard way after Hurricane Katrina, and plan to pass onto every person I possibly can to warn them.

I am very sorry that you had an entire registry on Target.

At least my experience was held down to around $100.00 I didn't have after the hurricane, but you had the misery of having an entire house stocked at a place where customer service is non-existent. Please warn your family, friends and contacts, and good luck in your future.