Ease of Use

There is a technical issue with my Target account preventing me from placing any orders.No matter the product I get an error message.

I've tried on multiple computers and the mobile app. The first agent tells me to clear my cookies - that was it. Didn't listen when I informed them that this was happening on multiple devices. Either way, I did what they asked and still a problem.

They then said to clear my cookies on all computers, including my neighbors. Yes, you read that right! I asked for a Manger - was placed on hold and transferred to a "specialist". I gave them all of the details again and they said there was nothing they could do if I already cleared my cookies.

Really? Ok, though I'm not buying it. I again asked for a Manager - was transferred to a Sr. Specialist.

This person acknowledged that there was an issue with my cart/account and said she would open a ticket for their technical team, though nobody would call me to let me know once resolved. I again, for the third time, asked for a Manager. She told me that Managers at Target will not get on the phone but she would have one call me back on 9/5. On 9/12, after still not getting a call from a Manager, I replied to the email from the Sr.

Specialist. A different agent then replies recapping a completely different issue. I reply again asking for a Manager. Then I get an email from the Sr.

Specialist who ignores the conversation we originally had about my account/cart and says that she opened a ticket to have a specific product on their website fixed and that issue was resolved. Still ignoring the fact that I can't purchase ANY item from target.com or their mobile app. I reply again asking for a Manager to call me as I was promised a week ago. I get a voicemail from a Supervisor (still not Manager here!) saying "I understand you are looking for us to honor pricing".

The Sr.

Specialist did not relay the problem when escalating and now this is the 4th Target employee not willing to review the details of my case.I would suggest never opening an account with Target.com because if you ever run into issues their Service department is completely unhelpful.

Review about: Target Account.

I didn't like: Customer service, Website.

Had an Experience with Target?

Comments

Target has watered down liquid laundry detergents on their shelves.Apparently it must have been returned to the store shelf without anyone checking it.

After noticing I had purchased the wrong laundry detergent HE (used for front load washers ) instead of regular , I returned it with my receipt shortly afterwards the same day. I only wanted to exchange it but the customer service woman said it was watered down. I showed her the receipt telling her we had just purchased the detergent the same day, hours earlier and if it was watered down then that is how Target sold it. She asked her customer service supervisor who was much nicer as she wasn't making accusations like her and it was refunded.

The original customer service cashier reluctantly refunded it as she kept stating accusations that the container was supposed to be heavier, putting her finger in the container saying it had been watered down. Several other Target guests were in the return line listening to her continued accusations with one saying they've had the same happen to them by the same customer service woman. To say the least it was embarrassing and very poor customer service when we are supposed to be "Target Guests".

Make you wonder how desperate Target is hiring their employees when this is what Target customers have to deal with.The other customer service rep politely returned several packages of rotted fresh meat (steaks and ground meat packages) likely due to days of power...

Target did away with customer service years ago when they started calling people that shop there guests.If the wen't back to thinking of people that shopped there a customers their service might improve.

A customer is someone that comes to their store to make a purchase and generate profits for the company.How many people expect a guest to bring them money?

Complain to their Corporate office.

That information is found on their website.

Send a letter to them.

aliens_amoung_us
to Anonymous #1369537

Got to agree. Call corporate or send them an email or letter.