Processed an online order from Target.com for co-worker thru baby registery. Never received an order receipt confirmation....attempted by email thru contact us links....

loops me in dead end circle finally called 800.591.3869 to get order status and request confirmation be resent person barely spoke english reading from scripts to tell me I have to do another step to get the information.

Bottom line first and LAST time I order from Target.com and of course they have the money for the order deducted from my card. What happened to the customer service part of business.

Comments

DaddoCFL
North Valley Stream, New York, United States #446279

You know, I told the folks at Target Corporate, not to set up CS call centers in Mississippi, Kentucky, and West Virginia. People can't understand a freakin' word those foreigner's say. Damned Hillbillies.

Your a racist!!!!

#420214

I ordered a gift through a baby registry online on January 30, 2012. ONE HOUR after I ordered it, a friend suggested I make sure it would be delivered to me and not the mom-to-be (I ordered it as a shower gift).

Sure enough, I goofed. It was going to be delivered directly to the mom. I called immediately (around 2:15 in the afternoon, again, one hour after I placed the order), and was told it was too late to change the address. First of all, I could barely understand the person.

Then, she transferred to me to someone else, who again, I could barely understand. I was told that after 30 minutes, I can't change my order. I was told I could contact UPS AFTER it shipped to request a change but that UPS would charge me $10 for this service. Seriously?

I asked and then demanded that my order be cancelled. They said they would check with fulfillment, but they never followed through. I called again the next day...again, got a person with a heavy accent...my order was never cancelled and there is nothing they can do to help me. Ironically, the person I had on the phone the day after told me that after 3:00 pm, no changes can be made, when the day before, I clearly called before 3:00 pm.

Maybe she meant 3:00 pm in India. I have never had such bad customer service in all my life.