4.2
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I recently visited a Target store in Morgan Hill California. When paying I noticed I didn't have my wallet but I had enough cash in my pocket to pay so I did.

I forgot about my wallet until 30-40 miles and minutes later when I realized that I had left it on a bench there at Target. My wife called and was greeted by a customer service representative named Lori who was very helpful. Lori walked to the place where I had left my wallet sitting and found it immediately reporting it to my wife and I who were very relieved to hear.

I'm not sure I've ever received such personal service as this and I can't say thank you enough. Thank you again Lori and know you have made my wife and I look at Target stores in a new light.

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good customer service of target customer care. Target needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned target customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Target.

Comments

Not_the_0P
Benicia, California, United States #1160044

Agree. He likes to troll the pages looking for those disenchanted with Target.

Bitter, party of one.

I am not trolling the pages I am just warning people to not shop at Target, the employees are mistreated and customers are mistreated as well. I saw my manager Aisha yell at a customer(yeah they were trying to make a return past the 90 day return date) but she was something else.

Not_the_0P

They handled it wrong, they should have asked for ID. Lori sounds like the bimbo's I worked with when I worked for Target during high school.

to Not_the_0P Walnut Grove, California, United States #1150400

Huh? Are you for real or are you just bored and ***?

Anyway Lori was great and this guy has it coming regardless of his lame excuses and quick judgements. Waiting for the excuses still......

to Jimmy #1150518

If you look at his account this use has no respect for women at all, and according to his review he was fired for sexual harassment which he later claims did not happen. He also claims it happened in the break room so it does not count. He is angry because he was fired for this.

to Anonymous #1159980

Agree. He likes to troll the pages looking for those disenchanted with Target. Bitter, party of one.