2.2
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I experienced several pricing issues and incorrectly stocked items at my local store. I voices my concerns to the Team Leader and he did not care.

It is inconvenient and time consuming to have to visit Guest Relations for frequent price adjustments. As any loyal and frustrated customer has the right to do, I emailed a letter to corporate office. No one there gave a *** either. Their liason, Amy is a sociopath.

She has no social skills and her aloof attitude is atrocious. Needless to say, Target lost my business.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Target. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Target to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Target and target customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

By the looks of the complaints you have posted one has to wonder if they won't be better off without you as a customer.

snugglegirl05
Houston, Texas, United States #1221170

Exactly how do you know that Amy is a sociopath?

Based on what you included in this complaint of yours I wonder what words were included in your e-mail to their Corporate office.

That could have made a difference in their eyes.