Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I interviewed & got called back the same day saying I got the job & they wanted me to come back in to fill out more paper work. The same person called me back minutes afterwards saying he called the wrong applicant & I was not getting the job.

It was very disappointing to think I got the job when I didn't because the employees were unorganized.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Target. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Target.

Comments

Benicia, California, United States #1160315

Trust me you DO NOT want to work at Target. They treat their employees badly.

They have deleted my messages telling people about my experience. I was unfairly fired from Target because I was falsely accused of sexual harassment by a few coworkers.

Not that it mattered if it did happen since it was in the break room while we were off the clock, the bonehead manager Aisha fired me because their friends were witnesses. Now she works in a store two hours away, she was transferred.

to Not_the_0P Village Saint George, Louisiana, United States #1160386

Let it go already. No one believes that you were falsely accused.

If it wad one woman, it might be believable that it was a false accusation, but it is ridiculous to claim that five separate women had the same story plus witnesses and it was false. Also, whether you were on the clock, off the clock, on the sales floor, in the backroom, in the break room, or in the parking lot is irrelevant.

Sexual harassment is sexual harassment no matter the location. Be a man and just admit you were wing already.

to Anonymous #1160610

I will not let it go until Aisha is fired and my store is shut down.

First Born Triplet
to Not_the_0P Ontario, Canada #1160960

You should have paid the witnesses to deny what they saw, then again on a Target salary you probably would not be able to afford to eat if you did that.

to First Born Triplet #1160961

Or he could learn to not sexual harass women in the work place or anywhere else. Maybe he could use his unemployment check to take a sensitivity class so he can learn what is acceptable work place behavior.

to Anonymous #1160966

Or maybe the people accusing me could stop lying.

First Born Triplet
to Anonymous Ontario, Canada #1160968

You have not figured it out? He's trolling, none of this is true.