1.8
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Ordered a tv online, chose to pick it up in store at my location, got all the emails with the stages of processing, including the last one, telling me I could pick it up in 48 hours, but not to pick it up yet, they will email & text when it is ready. Instead of getting the message it was ready, they canceled my order because they had sold my TV, because they ' do not update inventory ' on a regular basis.

Then the employee says he will check if it's in stock currently, and then very obviously hangs up on me! I called back and the phone rang continuously. Not only do I not have the TV, but I am very disappointed in the customer service in the Electronics Department. Sounds like updating your inventory is a crucial part of your business.

The LEAST Target could do is specify that you can place an order for something and it's still not promised. If someone else wants it (before they even tell you it's ready for pickup )that they get to buy it.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of target customer care. Target needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned target customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Target.

Comments