1.6
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I used to love Target, now it's below Walmart. Horrible employees and customer service.

Dressing room attendant was gossiping loudly about her other coworkers. It was disgusting to listen to and very unprofessional. Tried to approach two employees, but they scurried away to avoid doing work. Finally able to ask my question to another worker and was met with a rude, condescending tone and refusal to help.

Checkout lines were an absolute disaster, getting the Cartwheel discount on my items was a pain in the neck! I should have expected this awful experience after being screwed over with the Target Red card. They told me I was two days late on a payment, yet I had my in store receipt showing I paid a week early. They said they just don't always process payments on time?!

Excuse me?!

Then another month passes and I get charged interest even though my statements clearly show I paid in full before the due dates for the two months I had the card. Ridiculous, Target needs to get their stuff together, this is no way to keep customers!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Target. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Target.

Comments

Not_the_0P
Benicia, California, United States #1197306

What you probably "forgot" to mention was you were rude first to the rude employee.