Cedar Lake, Indiana
1.2

The only reason that I'm giving this one star is so I can write this review. I purchased a Xbox One S online and went to pick it up.

When I arrived at the store I wanted to add a protection plan. The cashier at the customer service counter, Susan, said she would have to cancel the order out completely and then I asked twice would the funds return immediately to my card, she replied "Yes, because the transaction doesn't actually go through until we hit complete on our end in the store upon pickup". She cancelled the order. We then proceeded to process the new transaction, it didn't go through because it did in fact go through on my account like I asked if it would twice.

I spent over 40 mins in the store because Susan couldn't double check her answer. A manager Leanne, I believe was her name said there was nothing they could do. I asked her what could be done for the inconvenience and she replied "I don't know." which is an absolutely unacceptable response to a customer. I told her how I'd been inconvienced and she had no compassion or sympathy for the error that was made on their end.

She was a horrible example for her employees and a rude incompetent woman. This was a horrible customer service experience overall and the manager was careless and on her phone multiple times while I was trying to get the issue that they created resolved.

She then had the audacity to ask me to lower my voice, while I was speaking in a calm tone. I will never be back to this or any Target again and will let everyone know the kind of experience I was provided with.

Product or Service Mentioned: Target Customer Care.

I liked: Will never buy from you again.

I didn't like: Online process, Cashier, Customer service sucks, This was the worst experience of my life.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 18, 2016.

Comments

Kr1
Orange, California, United States #1237699

Just because someone does not give you what you want does not mean they are rude. You say you won't be returning.

I am sure you will not be missed. Generally they don't want a manchild/womanchild in their stores.

unfairhiringprastices
Waltham, Massachusetts, United States #1228995

Also people do not ask you to lower your voice if you are not speaking loud. You are either too young to shop without adult supervision, or too psychopathic and should not be aloud in public.