Atkins, Arkansas
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Update by user Jul 19, 2016

I will never shop there again. They have just ripped of a mother of two who is on low income so now I'm out of over $900.00 things that we needed for our household and for two babies.

They are disgraceful and to tell someone F off is down right uncalled for. I will make sure no one in my family ever goes there again especially after this where they stole the merchandise that was cheep that I returned and now no refund so they can make double the money off another sucker

Original review posted by user Jul 19, 2016

I returned items to the store after buying online. The store took the merchandise back but two weeks later I still have no refund on my account.

Called customer service they told me to call the store the store manager said *** off and I still have no refund and out of $900.00 and no merchandise customers refuses to help. They are liars and thieves

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of target customer care. Target needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned target customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Target.

Comments

Not_the_0P
Benicia, California, United States #1189129

If you cannot afford children stop spreading your legs.

LadyScot
Naples, Florida, United States #1188898

Because you failed to read and comprehend the return policy. Refunds are issued within 10 business days, (MONDAY -FRIDAY) after the item is received at the warehouse.

It has been two weeks you say. So what day did you return it? Have you checked your account status for the return on the website?

Have you checked your credit card statement? Most credit card refunds do not show until the next or two billing cycles depending on the bank who backs your card.