2.1
Ease of Use

I waited outside my local Target, Rocky Mount -NC, to purchase the Nintendo NES Classic gaming system. There was no line.

I simply waited until they unlocked the doors at 8am. After entering the store I am greeted by an employee with whom I asked where the game systems were located. She proceeded to tell me they were sold out. How???

You just opened!!! They clearly let employees buy the systems before the store opened!!! They have a policy against this! Something needs to be done!

I will not let this go. I will call the store manager daily until something is done!

I will write the news outlets and post on every online site that will allow me too!!! This seems to be a continuous issue with Target and their employees.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of target customer care. Target needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned target customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Target.

Comments