My checking account was closed by a chase manager without being notified since my checking account was hacked . I used my debit card at Target in Orlando and Chase Bank had closed this account withouty knowledge.

I was not notified by Chase or Target. I go to write a check at Publix and Target had sent my name to the check writing company for four dollars and ten. Which inder the Federal Government i am suppose to be notfied.

I have yet to be notified and i paid them on yesterday but it is going to take 72 hours to get my name of this system. I will nevet use this card again and i thinking legal action against target.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of target credit card. Target needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned target credit card in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Target.

Comments

MattD78
Melbourne, Florida, United States #1011217

First of all your complaint is with Target not with Chase, Target has nothing to do with how your account is handled/if it's closed. Second, this is part of your Chase card agreement:

We may decline or prevent any or all

transactions to or from your account.

We may refuse, freeze, reverse, or delay any specific withdrawal, payment,

or transfer of funds to or from your account, or we may remove funds from your account to hold them pending

investigation, including one or more of the following circumstances:

We suspect that you may be the victim of a fraud, scam, or financial exploitation, even though you have authorized the transaction(s); So YOU agreed that if Chase suspects you are the victim of fraud they can refuse charges or freeze your account. Something to read before you try to hire a lawyer.