Unbelievable how backwards, archaic, and error prone Target's electric payment system is. After over a decade of paying my credit card by check via the mail I attempted to pay it electrically, first through the Internet and then by telephone.

In both cases their system is ridiculous. I won't detail all the issues, but sufficient to say I had no trouble paying my utility bills, my 3 other credit card all electronically, all up until Target, the most technologically backward company I have yet encounter. Now I am seriously considering selling my Target stock I have held for years.

This company has severe issues.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Target. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Target.

Comments

Nashville, Tennessee, United States #966815

I pay my bill electronically all the time with no issues. Is it their system or you?