iI have had a Target Visa Card, for 6 or 7 yrs, til they decided to switch over to Master Card. When I wento try out the new card, after activating, the card wouldn't accept charges.

I called Customer Service, think it was the Phillipines, asked them to transfer me to a US. call center, so I could speak to someone, to get this resolved. They transferred me, and another representative. She told me, [sorry for any inconveiences, and just keep trying to use card, at different stores.

Mad, I hung phone up, and ran card thru shredder. They seem to be more interested in signing up new customers, than keeping the ones, they already have.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of td bank redcard credit card. Target needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned td bank redcard credit card in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Target.

Comments

I hope you were careful and used the shredder under parental supervision. They can be dangerous if not used under parental supervision.

It seems like the system was down, worldwide.

Just like when your parents electricity sometimes go down. There is nothing you can do but wait it out.

ncicsucks