3.8
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I will never shop at Target again. I was told i can only use one coupons at a time per transaction .It will take 30 minute to buy 4 items.

When i called corporate, the manager Leon lied to corporate customer service and said they refuse the coupon because i was buying to much (6 items) but he allowed me to buy them with my RED card. So its not a inventory issue it is a coupon issue. Target store in Lutz, floida will not follow their own policy .I'm cancelling my red card and never shopping at Target again. I tried to follow Target coupon policy but, the store managers have their own rules for coupons and tried to make me feel uncomfortable and like a thief.

I had many problems with coupons at Target in the last two months. JUST MAKE A CLEAR POLICY A STICK TO IT.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Target. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Target.

Comments