2.5
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

HORRIBLE. I prefer to drive 45 minutes to a friendlier Target IF I even go!!

Kay the $%*# at Hammock Landings refused a valid coupon because the system rejected it with their update. Two were used per instruction.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Target. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Target.

Comments

Reno, Nevada, United States #1237797

I am very sorry if you have had a poor experience with your shopping. We would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you about this further.

Would you mind giving me and update on your service by giving us a call at 1-866-273-8606 at your earliest convenience? Please ask for Jane upon calling and leave your informatin.

We'd like to make sure we resolve these concerns to your complete satisfaction. - Thank you, Amanda

smashedupface
Des Moines, Iowa, United States #1231122

Do your parents know you are on her making posts. I know that you are a child because only a child would result to immature name calling.

You are blaming the cashier for something that is totally not her fault. If someone did the same to you you would go crying to mommy about how the injustice and unfair treatment you had.