Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I shopped at Target in Coon Rapids, MN on Main St. today and I used the self checkout with coupons.

The guy watching over the self checkout called a manager over while pointing his finger at me like I did something wrong all because I was using coupons and doing two seperate transaction with different items. The manager then proceed to stand next to me while I was checking out like I was stealing, mind you my coupons were for the right items and everything scan just fine. I did not appreciate the manager standing there watching every move I made like I was stealing. If they don't want customers using coupons at the self checkout then might as well not have the options to use coupons there at all.

The manager made me feel like I was stealing and the guy watching over the self checkout needs be retrain, it's not nice to point fingers accusing me of stealing or using coupons. I would appreciate it if Target can train their managers and workers to treat their customers with respect and not stand over customers checking out. She was so close to me that she could see when I enter my PIN number.

But I didn't do anything wrong so I did not tell her to move because if she wants to watch me then she can. I did not have a good experience with this target and would not be shopping here anymore.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of target coupon. Target needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned target coupon in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Target.

Comments

Odessa, Texas, United States #1233437

You need to read corporate policy. They can refuse coupons {which they don't} but you are only allowed to do one transaction per day. Maybe that's why they were watching you

First Born Triplet
Ontario, Canada #1225878

You should have asked him to cancel everything and left the store without buying anything. You should have given him the finger or told him verbally to fudge off before leaving.

aliens_amoung_us
to First Born Triplet Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States #1226035

Nah, why waste the trip there, shopping and checking out just to leave? If you're not doing anything wrong, then let them stare.

In fact, next time just stop, and tell the worker (who most likely is a cashier) that you can't work the machine and have them do all the work for you (scan item, scan coupons, bag).

Cause this is exactly what I would have done, as I have no patience with ignornant humans. Give it a try!