3.8
Layout of Store

I shop at Fayetteville Target and I have to tell you that I spend a lot of time cutting coupons to save money. I was attacked by 2 supervisors because they knew I was using coupons. So embarrassed and will not be going to their store again to shop

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Target. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Target.

Comments

How were you attacked?

to Anonymous #1144395

They told me that since some of the coupons were expired that i could not use them. they were only expired by one day and one said that it was the wrong size, that the coupon did not state that size.

I had a total of ten coupons and I could only use six of them. Three were expired and the last one was wrong size.

snugglegirl05
to Anonymous #1157877

Expired means expired no matter how long it has been expired. Three coupons were expired.

Why would you think that any retail store should accept expired coupons?