2.4

I shop at target all the time and I prefer shopping at target other than Walmart or other retail grocery stores. I had went to the target in Fort Worth Texas and the employee who had rang me was so rude she had a bad attitude and I guess some of the items I got didn't qualify for the target category coupon so I went to go grab something else and then I had used a few manufacture coupons and she took my coupons and made me pull out each item for the coupon and scattered all the coupons around and when I got home I find out she hadn't actually scanned all my coupons and I didn't catch it at the store because I was trying to find each item to match the coupon. Worst customer service I've ever had at target.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of target coupon from Target. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Target to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments

Oh cmon... You're mad because she did her job and didn't give you freebies!