Madison, Kansas
2.4
Layout of Store

I made an online order and instead of the comforter I ordered I received a pair of children's boots. I called customer service and it was horrible!!

I had to explain four times what happened and they could not comprehend what I was asking... Finally they stated they would express ship the item but could not seem to address the item I got in error. The rep I talked sounded like she was more interested in things going on around her than figuring out the problem.

Not impressed at all!! We will see if the comforter arrives...

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of comforter from Target. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Target to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments

Madison, Kansas, United States #1059773

Oh just found out my wife ordered the shoes for my child and the comforter arrived. OOPs my bad.