I placed an order and right after I received the confirmation email I received another one saying that my order was cancelled.

I call them to see why and I spent almost an hour, talking to 6 different people that each one of them put me on "A BRIEF HOLD". In the end they said that because of shipping issues I had in the past I'm no longer able to shop online and I have to go to the store.

What's the commodity in doing that? I'm shopping from home cause I have broken foot and I can't drive. I'm not your facebook friend that you can just lock me because I didn't "like" your post.

GET YOUR S*** TOGETHER TARGET

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Target. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Target.

Comments