2 and 1/3 weeks ago I tried to purchase some items that were on sale BOGO 1/2 off at Target.com. After trying to get different combinations since most were out of stock I went all the way to the confirmation of my CC.

Got an OOPPS mssg. Contact cust serv #. Called and placed order. 4 days went by no e-mail.

Called and was told no such order by 1! Called again, order on hold by 2, things back-ordered. Yelled at supervisor, why didn't I get a message, was told to make a new order in case this one gets cancelled!! I told the supervisor this one better make it by X-mas since they're my presents he said it would even if they had to ship it next day!

Placed 2nd order Online this time since the website was working, got an e-mail that items shipped. 2 days later I get another e-mail telling me to review my order because it was partially shipped 2 things out of 10 shipped the rest wouldn't be available until Jan 25. What??? Why the website said they were available, why don't they update it.

I was given an option to cancel the remaining items which I did. I then placed another order for the 8 remaining items, and finally the order went through and it's supposed to arrive today!! 1 day before the holidays!! I can finally breathe.

On the other hand the 1st order I placed I tried to cancel and was unable to do it because it was processing. Even though I've never seen an e-mail letting me know anything about it. The supervisor said just to refuse it if it EVER SHIPS!! Why can't I just cancel it I don't know.

I'm never shopping with them ever again, I love Amazon, I should've order with them from the beginning. I ordered 2 items from them way after placing the Target orders and I already received them USPS.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 23, 2011.

Comments