Travis Afb, California
2.3
Layout of Store

I liked going to Target and buying things there; I thought Target.com wouldn't be any different. I bought a toy on Target.com, and expected it to be delivered within 10 working days.

I received an email notification from target saying that they had shipped the product (the same day I ordered it). Two days later I found out that they had shipped it to UPS (united parcel service). UpS had asked the USPS to deliver it. I looked at the USPS tracking and found out USPS had delivered it to a parcel box and had been sitting at a parcel box for the last two days.

I called Target to find out what could be done and was met with a "Huh? What do you expect us to do about it?" First of all, I hadn't paid for USPS to deliver the toy; USPS in my opinion, never delivers packages on time 2.) Target could have said we will ship you out the same toy on the same day, instead, no, they were like "its your fault."; or (3) Target could have said you can go into any Target store and get the product you want--instead of none of these options were given by Target, just a terse, "tough".

I hope I never have to order anything from Target.com again-this is like Amazon.com (you pay one price for shipping and then find out that the actual shipping and delivering is for the USPS. Even Walmart does better.

I didn't pay for USPS service, I paid for Target.com service and if Target can't deliver its products, then don't put ask USPS to deliver them which it won't deliver--and don't blame the customer.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Target. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Target to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was your online services are bad. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Target target online order for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments